DAY 3 at Shapelog

Hello Listeners,

Thanks for tuning in once again to hear me rave about my internship at Shapelog. We did our usual Monday meeting. Unfortunately it was a bad week for us, we didn't get a lot of customers working out. We use to have a full class of 10, and we were actually selling out of classes. But now we are only getting 2-3 people on Mondays and Wednesday. So what would we would like to do is increase word of mouth of our fitness classes. So what this did was create a start up for me and Andrea's new project. If I haven't mentioned before Andrea is my partner and she is simply amazing. So we have three huge projects coming up as I said before. Since I do a bit of photography we will be doing pictures and content. Brian would like for our pictures to be very innovative and creative. We will also be scheduling and executing social + ad budget. As well as running the email newsletter. Then the funnest part of all attending a fitness class at Anytime fitness to track our strengths. I am very excited for these new projects. I hope our completion of these projects creates great success for Shapelog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College.

How to get a internship!

I THINK I LOVE BEING A INTERN?