Shapelog ventures to Canada

Dear Listeners,

Shapelog is headed to Canada to present to a company who may not be named. But its very exciting to see Shapelog practice their pitch in the office. Shapelog goes over their pitch about three times one in office and then separately in the hotel. And I wouldn't put past them that they won't go over this in the car on the way to Canada. When Shapelog does a pitch they bring the entire team in the CEO,COO, CIO, product engineer,  and data analyst. It is a team of 6 not including us as interns. Shapelog values including all of their team members during the presentation. Andrea and I the interns  even had to introduce ourselves as interns during the practice pitch. One trait that Shapelog has that I love as a company. Is that critisizm  is taken properly. The members discuss and agree or disagree if something should be taken out or put in. I really think this is how Shapelog gets along so well and why they are so organzied as a start up. Check back tomorrow for more !

Kind Regards,


Dasha Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a internship!

I THINK I LOVE BEING A INTERN?

College.