Day 4 At Shapelog

Dear Listeners,

Today Tuesday June 27, 2017 I will be going to Anytime Fitness to get some photography for our July newsletter. Since I won't be here for the week of July 10th which is when the newsletter will be released. I am going to Germany to see my brother, we will be traveling to France and Ireland while I'm there. Brandon the product engineer and I will be going to Anytime fitness later in the day. So he can show me what equipment has the Shaplog devices on them. Also how does the Shapelog device works and it is up to me to figure out some innovative ideas for pictures. Hopefully the local gym members won't mind getting their picture taken for Instagram.


Sincerely,


Dasha Jones (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College.

I THINK I LOVE BEING A INTERN?

How to get a internship!