Find your asset to YOUR company !


Dear Listeners,


I've learned so many new things I should be asking myself at least every month to better myself as an employee. The question you should be asking yourself is How can I become a better asset. I want to work on myself and become better. The three things you should focus on is trust, authority, and respect. So how I became a better asset?  Is going out on a whim. Andrea and I initated a business opportunity. We met with an employee from a close Ann Arbor company. And he gave us amazing advice on how to get our foot in the door in a company. How to stand out and move your way up. As well as some tips to become a better asset to our company. The meeting went so well that 30 minutes turned into an hour! With him willing to do a follow up meeting with someone from Shapelog to build a connection. Being able to make an impact like that as a intern and junior in college is exciting. And it reminds me how much I love business and marketing. This is one way how I showed my company that I was an asset. Conducting a meeting with my partner and establishing another meeting for our companies to connect.





Sincerely,


Dasha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a internship!

I THINK I LOVE BEING A INTERN?

College.