I THINK I LOVE BEING A INTERN?


Dear Listeners,

The Shapelog team has ventured to Canada and Andrea and I wish we were there as well. We are wishing them all the luck in the world to close this sale! Currently Andrea and I are still getting up to meet at 9A.M. We are at Biggby coffee to meet a employee of Nustep who is also a Eastern alumni. We are going to learn a little bit more about him and Nustep itself. We are extremely excited and we would hope this ends in a closed sale. We wouldn't close the sale but we would refer him to speak to a team member of Shapelog. I love my company and I love being in this internship because I really feel apart of the company and that we are actually making a difference.


Kind Regards,


Dasha Jones


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College.

How to get a internship!