WE NEED WORK !


Dear Listeners,

Our CEO is leaving on a business trip and we finally finished all the work that was assigned to us two weeks ago. So we had to have a small meeting with him about our new plan of business. Every time we get a new todo list I feel more involved with the company. Our new order of business is to create a write up for the new fitness class we are implementing at Anytime Fitness.  We need to create a sign up sheet most likely in excel. As well as event Britz as a way to sign up for the classes and pay the fee. We need to create a email with the plan of action to send to the trainers at Anytime Fitness. Come up with good prizes to give out to the most improved. And a social media advertisement to get people to sign up. I have took on the opportuniy to create the flyer in adobe and the t-shirt design if we aren't just using the one with just our logo. Now I have to spark my creative side and this will be difficult but exciting!



Kind Regards,


Dasha Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College.

I THINK I LOVE BEING A INTERN?

First Day at Shapelog