College.


Hello Listeners,

I am putting out content fast yes I know two post in one day well honestly I usually do two post in one day to stay ahead of the game. I would like to think about college I will be in junior in college this year and then my next year I am suppose to graduate. Well 2019 of that April I am suppose to graduate. And I'm thinking am I ready and I definitely put a lot of experience under my belt I feel that when I get out of college I won't be in a entry level position. I don't want to be in entry level positions so I am trying to put myself out there now. So companies can start looking at me letting me know that they want me to work for them. So right now I'm trying to appeal differently then everybody else trying to do the exact same thing is me but I don't know where to start but I definitely feel this internship is one step in the door.


Kind Regards,

Dasha Jones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I THINK I LOVE BEING A INTERN?

First Day at Shapelog