We only have two more weeks :(


Hello Listeners,

It saddens me that our internship is coming to end to soon we only have two more weeks left of Shapelog. I've had an amazing experience with this company and my internship and I have definitely changed my career options since then. Who do I want to work for, what role I would want to play in the company, and how I will make sure my assets stand out to the company. What's really cool is that were having a graduation and all of our team will be there! Also Spark has now released another internship and I'm really contemplating applying. But trying to commute downtown is just horrendous and probably even worse during school season.



Sincerely,


Dasha Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College.

I THINK I LOVE BEING A INTERN?

How to get a internship!